Halo ce server

lan party server games will be hosted at the following addresses.
point halo and minecraft here. more could be included.
Forum rules
only post questions about servers, gaming uptime, and how to connect.
thellt
Site Admin

Halo ce server

Post by thellt » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 pm

You can connect to the "chiperdilly.com halo ce server" by launching a registered copy of halo and clicking on multiplayer and then on direct ip address type haloce.chiperdilly.com also we will be including a launcher on this same thread at a later date.

Try to have halo anti cheat installed and try to make sure your copy of halo is up to date and has the map under the gaming section of the forum. Any issues PM me on the forums or on discord.

Warnervar
discord: example#0000

Halo ce server

Post by Warnervar » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:43 am

Im looking for a launcher that incorporates a server browser, with the ability to bookmark, and also see who is playing on the selected servers. Anyone have any suggestions?

thellt
Site Admin

Re: Halo ce server

Post by thellt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Warnervar wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:43 am
Im looking for a launcher that incorporates a server browser, with the ability to bookmark, and also see who is playing on the selected servers. Anyone have any suggestions?
yes sir. well mostly. we have a meathod of checking halo servers on a website, you can bookmark the pages for your server ips to check as well as you can see the server player list as well as score count and death count all in live stats
here is a server checker i wrote a while back=

and an example of its use. our server (when its up)

if you need to regex i have a more simple page for you to see. here

or you can just type

Code: Select all

https://chiperdilly.com/haloserverstatstext/indexorig.php?ip=haloce.chiperdilly.com&port=2302
replace haloce.chiperdilly.com with your servers ip address or host name
and replace port with its respective port number.

you can always bookmark a page in a browser. and you can share this with your friends if you wish. also cool is if you use the halo setup located here